Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, August 1, 2008

TAG #2 and TAG #3

Happy and Dobby tagged us to play the same game. Here goes:

  • What is your name? Rambo. Midget Molly.
  • If you could change your name, what would it be? King Ramboni. Pretty Girl.
  • What is your pets name?
  • We don't have a pet, but if we did we would name it?
  • "Hey you"
  • If you could change your pets name, what would it be? Whatchamacallit.
  • What is your brother or sisters name? Midget Molly. Rambo.
  • If you could change their name, what would it be? Queen of Attention. Mr. Know It All.

I have to tag as many people as the number of letters in my new name, but everyone has already played the game, so I will only tag Desert Pups for me, and Mango for Midget Molly! Enjoy playing the game. We still haven't forgotten that we were tagged by Lorenza, we are having trouble getting onto her blogsite. We'll try again tomorrow!

5 comments:

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo

Thanks for tagging us. We're trying to get Mom to play this morning but she's a little busy. She has to take care of our neighbors Indiana and Duke while their Mom and Dad are at Disneyland. So she's a little grumpy.

Woof, woof
Desert Pups

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
I had trouble getting into my own blog! My mom changed to Mozilla instead of Explorer and it worked!
Maybe she needs to figure out what is wrong!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good answers! Hope you are feeling well today, Rambo!
--JB

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Rambo my man,
You tagged me, hehe.
I will tag somebody else.
Yes, my brother Chubs is on the naughty list this year, maybe forever.
Love

i said...

Great job! King Ramboni and Pretty Girl!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!