Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Take Us To Petsmart

Look what we got in the mail today from our new boxer dog friend Gucci! (and she's a cutie) A credit card. I think she is letting us borrow it, cause we're supposed to send it to some of our friends when we are done with it. So, we are begging G-Mom to take us to Petsmart so we can load up on all kinds of treats. When we are done shopping, we send it to my favorite cousin Pedro, my kitty kat friend JB, my feisty friends the Desert Pups, my aussie friend Charlie Daniels and my new friend Pacco. Fellow bloggers, these are the rules!
  • Only five friends allowed.
  • Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
  • One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  • You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

9 comments:

Deetz said...

I got a credit card too....how cool is that. I wonder if my mum will take me to petsmart and we will run into each other...wouldn't that be cool?
I have not had Arby's but that roast beef sure looked good. I need to have a bark with mum over the roast beef..I need one of those
Deetzy

Deetz said...

Rambo, I just got caught up on your bloggie...How is your mum? I had no idea you were lost for nine whole days all alone..I am so glad you were found and I have gotten to know you. My mum writes too, but has never published anything.
Deetzy

Rambo said...

Hi Deetzy,
G-Mom is doing okay. She still has not seen the dr. about her play date with the CAT scan. She is going next week. She did have some blood tests and needs an MRI on her pituitary gland. There are lots of things going on.
Yes, I was lost for nine whole days and it was very scary. Hope you never get lost Deetz!
Rambo

Gucci said...

Hehehe Rambo you're sillllly!!

Lemme know whatcha buy on your shoppin' spree!! Mom says that I hafta wait til she gets paid and then we'll both go shopping. :\ I'm an impatient pup. :[


xxxoo.
gucci.

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Rambo

Thanks so much for giving me a credit card and an award! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Congratulations on your award!
I know you are going to do good use of that BBF card!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pedro said...

Rambo,

Thanks so much for the credit card! It's funny but I was just about to send it to you! It's a really nice award, probably my favorite so far! Thanks again cousin!

Pedro

Clover said...

Congrats, Rambo!! I hope you have a good time stocking up on treats!
Love Clover xo

Gucci said...

Raaamboh...hehe.

I gots to wear the socks because Mom says my paws are cracked and sooo she has to put balm stuff on 'em and makes me wear socks so I don't lick it off. :[


xxxoo.
gucci.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!