Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, August 29, 2008

Det. Rambo Reporting: She's Back.

I put my Detective Rambo hat on and this is what I concluded based on the following:
  1. Midget Molly was gone for the whole day.
  2. She didn't look very well when she returned home. Hmmm. Maybe she was out drinking silly water all day. Nah....she doesn't have any money.
  3. She couldn't open her eyes. Hmmm. Did she have lasik surgery? Negative, she doesn't have the money.
  4. She was very tired and didn't even play with her new duckie. Hmmm. I'm stumped.
  5. She's trying to lift her leg and show me something. Hmmmm. She has a boo boo. Did she get a new-turd???? Impossible. She's a girl. OOOOOOHHHH. She got spayed.

Detective Rambo reporting that Midget Molly got spayed. Today she is acting like her hyper self.

Cousin Pedro, you should be a detective!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh just look at those cute squinty little eyes. She is such a sweet-heart! Good job at figuring out where she was, Rambo... and speedy recovery, MM!

<3 Sharon and Dobby

Anonymous said...

Midgie,

Someone by the name of G-Mom told me that you were tougher than Ram! I heard that Ram cried after he received his New Turd... What a good little trooper you are! I will see you in a little to comfort and kiss you!

Love,
Dana

Deetz said...

She is sooo cute and I am so glad that you found her and she returned home to your care. I am sorry she has an ouchy. Glad to hear she is back up and running.
Deetzy

Pedro said...

Ram,

Ahh, poor Midget. I had a feeling that's what was goin on. I guess she's feeling better today if she's up and jumping around though! My mom says she's thinking more about new-turding me. Personally, I don't think that's such a hot idea. Hope you have some good adventures this weekend!

Cousin Pedro

Anonymous said...

Brilliant detective work Rambo! My mom said you both are so adorable.

Gucci said...

Hi Rambolicious!

I hope your sib molly is all cutesy and awake soon. If she wants to nap tell her she can come snuggles with me and I'll make sure no one [-ehem- rambooooooo] bothers her!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Katie and Gizmo said...

Yay I'm glad she's back.
And great work Detective Rambo. I think you should get a medal.
*Hugs&Licks
Gizzymo

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo

Glad it was nothing serious. Toss her a few doggie biscuits and she'll be just fine. Does she have to wear the cone thingy?

Desert Pups

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I thought that might be the reason.....good job on your detecting. I sure hope MM is feeling ok now.
--JB

DESERT PUPS said...

Say it ain't so, Rambo, say it ain't so. Not a Bruins fan. You probably like those USC Trojans too, huh? Oh my dog!!! This could get ugly. What do you say, wanna bet some beer and doggie biscuits on the game? Or how about if UCLA wins, we'll write a great post saying what a wonderful dog you are, and you do the same if Tennessee wins. Anyway, we hope it's a good game, though Mom gets grumpy if the Vols lose.

Desert Pups

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Glad to see that everything went well with Midget's surgery!
She will be like new in no time!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!