Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chihuahua Movie

You won't believe it? There's a movie coming out called Beverly Hills Chihuahua. And guess what? It's about a chihuahua who got lost in Mexico!! I can't believe that Walt Disney didn't call me to be the lead role, after all I was once lost in the woods in New Jersey. I know New Jersey is nothing like Mexico, but I was still LOST!! I have experience. Guess what else? There is also a GIRL chihuahua in the movie. She plays the lost dog. I can't believe this! I am so upset. G-Mom is so upset she can't talk about it. She thought that I would be the lead role in a movie about a lost chihuahua, based upon her book when it comes out "Rambo the chihuahua, lost in New Jersey. I told G-Mom she shouldn't take so long writing her book. It's been two years. Humans never learn.

13 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
I am sure a movie based on your story would be better than this one!
Lost in Mexico? Hmmmmm. Not good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gucci said...

Rambo, Disney couldn't cast you because you're too much of a studmuffin for the big screen!

xxxoo.
gucci.

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Rambo

That just really bites, we think your story would have been a lot better. Anyway, we're organizing OPERATION PEE ON HUGO for that idiot journalist who said dogs are stupid, so send us your best pee picture and tell all of your friends.

Woof,
Desert Pups

Pedro said...

Rambo,

That is just not fair! You should at least have a supporting role in the movie if not the lead! Tell you G-Mom when her book is done we need a signed copy! Can't wait to see that movie.

Pedro

Clover said...

Hi Rambo!
I saw your name on Gucci's blog, and wanted to stop by and say hello!
You are super cute. And I would totally read a book about you. Tell your mom to get writing!
Love Clover xo

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo

We just came from over at Pedro's place and we saw a great picture of you with a mean looking snarl. Can we use that picture to send to Hugo, the idiot who said dogs are stupid?

Woof
Desert Pups

Sharon said...

Rambo I think you would make a great movie star! Maybe you and Dobby and Pedro should make another Chihuahua movie together.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm upset too. Why not you the leading role and why not your story, a very real one?
Hollywood is not cool!
Cheers!

Clover said...

Hi Rambo!
I think you are really cute too! Thanks for visiting me on my blog. :)
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Rambo,
You would have been perfect in the role! I cannot wait to see the movie. I'm sure my mom will buy it when it becomes available because she loves chihuahuas!

Rambo said...

Desert Pups,
please take my "peeing" photo and send it to the idiot human. If I get a better one I will email it to you.

Katie and Gizmo said...

Sorry they didn't let you be in the movie Rambo.
You would of been great I bet!

Bob Disporto said...

Hi, this chihuahua movie was pretty entertaining.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!