I just found out that my dear friend Snowball crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Wedneday, Oct 20. I read it on her Snowball Facebook page. R.I.P. my sweet friend Snowball. You will be missed. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooooxoxoox
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I'M ALIVE!! I"M ALIVE!!!! I survived the surgery. Just between you and me, I was a little scared. I heard the doggy doc tell G-Mom that sometimes there are complications during surgery and some dogs don't make it. I thought to myself "DON'T MAKE IT????? You mean I could DIE??? THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS??? I CAN LIVE WITH A STONE". Well....they took me against my will.....forced me to take a nap and cut me open to have my guts laid out on the cold steel table for anyone to see. The nerve. All this for a stone???? Some humans are nuts.
Anywho....I am still here. Here are some photos of the before and after. This is before. G-Mom wanted some pictures of me just in case I kicked the bucket. G-Mom said "smile Rambo". I am not looking at that camera. NOT! She tried again. I closed my eyes. HA! I am not smiling for that camera. I am not happy. Enough already. I am NOT looking. Look at what they did to me. And right near my privates!!! It hurts.......just sayin. I'm not a baby...really.....just sayin. I'm stuck here on the floor because I can't move very much. It hurts when I move. I need help getting up. Anyone hear me. I said I need help getting up!! Hmmmmmm.......is that chicken I smell??? G-Mom gave me some tasty drops now......so I do alot of this. I feel much better. Rambo's G-Mom here. Rambo is doing very well considering. They did have to move some stuff out of the way to get to his bladder, cut it open and remove the stone. He is such a trooper. He didn't cry once!! oxoxoxo Rambo
Thursday, September 30, 2010
- HI EVERY DOG AND KAT!! It's me....Rambo. I hope you didn't forget about me cause it's been over 30 days since I last said "HI". But it's not my fault. I paw pinky swear. Paws crossed. It's the lazy bum's fault. Yep....that's right. She's a lazy bum and I am sooooooo mad at her right now. Anywho....I finally got the lazy bum to get on the computer I HAVE NEWS!! I have 5 things to tell you.
- I got into a fight with my neighbor Zeus. He's a maltese. I know.....what kind of name is Zeus?? Anyway, I was minding my own business, sitting calming in the garage while G-Mom aka lazy bum was de-cluttering her clutter. In a flash, Zeus runs out of his house and towards my house, barking like a wild coyote. Well....I just stopped him in his tracks. I ran out of the garage and towards Zeus and showed him my big fangs. Then we got into a fight. Guess who won?? ME...of course. Zeus went running home like a kitty kat......no offense kitty kats.
- A week later I got into another fight. This time with a dog named Tucker, a golden retriever. He lives next door to my other dawg house in Pasadena. I went out back to do my business. That's when I smelled him. He was lounging on the grass in his back yard. I crawled under his fence and showed him my big fangs. He's so silly.....he started wagging his tail like he thought I was going to play with him. Big dummy......I was there to fight! I wanted to show him that I was the new dog on the block. Guess who won that fight? ME....of course.
- G-Mom said she saw a reindeer on the road. She said it was sitting right in the middle of the road. I know....I don't believe her either. Next thing she'll be telling me she saw Santa Paws too. I think maybe she's drinking that silly water again.
- G-Mom said she saved a cat. She said she went to the bank and while she was at the ATM another car pulled up. It was meowing. Hmmmm......the car was meowing??? Okay, I think somebody added something to G-Mom's silly water. She said that the girl driving the car heard it too. Yeh, right. Anyways... the driver of the car popped the hood and there was a little kitty kat in there. G-Mom saved her. G-Mom told her she should name the kitty Kia...since the car was a Kia. Ha! I still don't know if I believe her.
- Last but not least...I have bad news. I need surgery. Yep. I have a stone in my bladder. I have no idea how it got there. I don't remember eating any stones. The doggy doc says it has to come out. Now G-Mom says she needs to plant another money tree cause it's gonna cost 1500 leaves. But I'm worth it, right???
Monday, September 27, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
G-Mom does not know how to sit still. Yesterday was a beautiful day....actually is was a great day for sunbathing and doing nothing butt laying around. But NO.......G-Mom is such an itch. She just HAD to give me a bath.I thought Sunday's were for relaxing???? Not in this dawg house. One good thing came out of this.......Daisy won't be able to smell me now cause I smell like a girl. Hah!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Pssssssttttt. It's me Rambo. I just wanted to let you know that I am still in hiding. She is still scratching on my front door every day. Oh, btw.....her name is Daisy. I don't know about you, but she's doesn't look like a flower to me!!So, I have decided to use a disquise. It's the only way I can go outside and do my business. Do you think she will know it's me??
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I met her in the Pets Prison. At first I thought she was nice. We talked about things. We talked about life. We had nothing else to do. It was boring as hell in there, ya know? It passed the time. Then she started following me around, sniffing every last place I went. She sat where I sat. Peed where I peed. Ate where I ate. She even tried to follow me to my cell! I thought maybe Prison was making her a little weird. On the day of my release, we shaked paws goodbye. She gave me a strange look. The day after I got home, guess who came to my front door? HER!! She comes by every day. Every stinking day, so now I am in hiding. Does anyone know the Dogfather??????????
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy 4th of July!! Today we are playing Frankie's Name Game. Me first, Rambo.
My mom Dana wanted a chihuahua, a boy chihuahua. She wanted to name him Miquel. She had this planned for months and was looking around in shelters and in newpapers. One day she stumbled over me, literally. I was born in Chino California on June 5, 2005 in the backyard of her friends neighbor. I was running around with my brothers and sisters and my mom saw me. She said she fell instanly in love with me. Mom said I was the fiestiest of the bunch and changed my name from Miquel (which sounds kinda whimpy to me) to RAMBO, tuff chihuahua. I agreed. As some of you know, I have lived up to my tuff dawg name. When I was one year old, my mom took me to New Jersey on a vacation, and I got lost (long story). I survived for nine days in the woods eating crap off the ground and sips of water from the rain puddles, then my G-Pop and G-Mom found me. So, not only am I one tuff chihuahua, I am a very lucky one!!! So that's my story.
Three years later, my mom Dana got the itch to get a sister for my bro, Rambo. She wanted to name her Cinderella. She began once again to look in shelters and newspapers, and literally stumbled over me too!! I was born in Pomona, California on March 2, 2008 in the backyard of some nasty humans house. My doggy mom was sick and couldn't take care of me and the humans didn't like me, so I was tossed on the street to fend for myself. I didn't want to leave, so I just hung around the neighborhood with my sisters and brothers. One by one, they all died. I was the only one left when my human mom found me. My feet were covered in tar and I was very skinny and dirty. I was covered with fleas. My mom Dana took me home and cleaned me up. She decided that Cinderella wasn't the right name for me. She made a list......Chi Chi, Cha Cha, Lola, Lila, and so on. In the mean time, G-Pop started calling me Midget Molly until the right name was chosen for me.
Well....the humans took so long naming me that I began to recognize Midget Molly as my name, and so the story is told. My name is Midget Molly and I like it.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Feather Friday has been postponed once again, but for good reason this time. No....G-Mom does not have another hangover. It's my bestest kitty friend JB aka Jelly Bean. JB is sick, and she needs all of us to say some prayers and send her welll wishes.
FEEL BETTER JB. WE LOVE YOU!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
G-Mom has a hangover. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but I overheard her yapping on the telephone. She said "it was the most exciting thing I have ever done. I didn't sleep all night. I kept hearing the song "We are the champions" all night in my head. I feel like I have a hangover!"
What a dork. She is postponing Feather Friday until next Friday when she can concentrate and not make a fool of her dorky self.
Why does she have a hangover you ask???
She told me to show you these pictures. That will explain everything!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Rambo's G-Mom here.....
Just wondering.............................................................................................................................................................is is Barack Obama really angry, or will there be another oil spill from his perfectly formed orifice???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Stay tuned.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
PLEASE HELP! MY PA IS IRATE. She woke up this morning, turned on the puter, clicked on my blog and discovered all my stuff is missing from the sidebar and my cute Fourth of July background is gone and blah, blah, blah.
Can any dog, kitty, or anonymous HELP???
(my PA is extremely puter illiterate and she is pulling the hair out of her head as I type.)
Friday, June 11, 2010
Ram's G-Mom here. Today's Feather Friday birdie is the House Sparrow. The average House Sparrow is 5 3/4" in length. The male is brown streaked with black above, with gray cheeks, crown, underparts and rump. The female is more uniformly brown, lacking the gray on the rump and crown and the black on the head and throat. These look like male sparrows to me.
The house sparrow is basically a seedeater, but it will eat a wide variety of food, including shoots, flowers and insects. House sparrows often come to feeders, as you can see, and make a good living from food put out for birds in yards and parks. They do eat bread I throw out on the lawn.
In spring, males sparrows will chase each other chirping wildly, and mill about, apparently fighting. The object of the fuss in one female, who fends the suitors off, aided by her chosen mate. The nest may be no more than a lining of feathers brought by both sexes, and is used through the winter. The usual nesting site is a hole or crevice in a building.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Hi Everyone, Yesterday was my fifth birthday. This is how I celebrated my big day. On Friday, G-Mom came home from Costco. I smelled something familiar. Could it be??
A Costco hotdog!! My favorite. Nib nose had to investigate.
The bun was good too.
G-Mom said I am now five years old and no longer a youngster, so I went outside to think. "Hmmmm....what shall I do with the rest of my life?" Thinking...........................................
still thinking............................ " I know.......let's go to Petsmart!" G-Mom and Poppy must have read my mind!!!
Riding in the car.
Here we are.
The original BoBo????? I though I was the original BoBo??
Looking for the perfect pressie.
I'm happy! I picked out three pressies.
My traditional Burger King triple whopper. If you remember, four years ago I was lost in the woods in New Jersey, and Poppy put a triple whopper in a raccoon cage. I smelled that lucious burger smell and you know the rest.