Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't feel like doing anything but sleep? Well, yesterday was one of those days. It was hot outside and the A/C was on and we were two lazy dogs. But G-Mom, she just couldn't leave us alone. She says we're tooo lazy. "Oh, what do we have here?" "Go away G-Mom, I'm not interested"
"Don't bring it closer, or else. I'm warning you."
" What is that? It doesn't smell good, but should I try it anyway?"
"No Midget, that's coffee, the humans drink it to perk up when they are feeling lazy. Trust me, you don't want it."
"No thank you G-Mom. We like being lazy. Peee uuuuuu!"

9 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

I've never had coffee, but I love a cuppa tea!

Cheers

Charlie

Pedro said...

Cousin,

No new-turding for me. At least not yet. My mom wants to refinish the wood floors but says something about me needing fixing if she's gonna do that. I'm not broken. Nothin to fix here! Your lazy day looked like fun to me.

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Lazy days are great too!
Nobody drinks coffee here but that one in your pictures looks tempting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gucci said...

Rambo you are so silly.
I think you are secretly hoping Chef breaks my l'il doggy heart so you can swooooop in and unbreak it.


Your pics make me wanna take a nap sooo I think imma go do that. :]

xxxoo.
gucci.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh, coffee smells soooo good. I'll remember for future reference though that if I'm offered any, it must be due to the fact that I'm having a lazy day. I love lazy days.

Love,
Jemma

Urban Smoothie Read said...

since when dunkin donut doesn't serve donut but coffee

Anonymous said...

Two of my favorite things in life...coffee and chihuahuas!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rambo,
I tasted coffee once when mom left it on the floor by accident. I liked it but I like almost anything edible!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Rambo, fellow chi.
I smell my mummy's coffee, it smells yummy but I haven't tasted any...yet.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!