Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally! TAG #1

Finally, I got to play tag. Lorenza tagged me for the Unspectacular Quirks Meme. These are the rules: Link to the one who tagged you. List the rules on your blog. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag some blogger friends with links.Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged. Here I go with some of my unspectacular quirks:

1. I am very nosy, I bark at every noise I hear and make Midget Molly howl.

2. I like to lick the inside of a human ear, he he.

3. I want to be a dog detective when I grow up.

4. I like chicken, but it gives me chicken farts.

5. I sunbathe in the nude.

6. I once bit a squirrel on the tail. He deserved it!

I know this has been around the dog house, so I will only tag my very favorite cousin Pedro. (sorry cuz)

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Thanks for playing!
I had loved to see you bitting that squirrel's tail!
Chicken farts? Are different from the other ones?
I hope you had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pedro said...

Rambo,

You did some catching up this weekend! We will do this tag plus another one from last week too. My mom went to the beach all day yesterday, without me! I'm starting to feel neglected...

Pedro

Anonymous said...

Hi Rambo,
I love chicken too.
Your buddy, Tuffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

If you want to be a detective, maybe you could help me and Misty find out who threw up the hairball at our house!
--JB

Rambo said...

Lorenza-yes, chicken farts smell like chicken
Pedro- I don't blame you for feeling neglected.
JB- Yes, the hairball could be my first detective case!

Gucci said...

Hi Rambo,

Hehe I just saw your comment on Chef's blog about some licky face action...sorry you're too late!!! I'm spoken for now. :X


xxxoo.
gucci.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you were able to bite a squirrel's tail. Those things are really fast. Loved your list of quirks.

Levi's mom

i said...

Hehehe chicken fart? Sunbathing in the nude is the best way to do it for doggies!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!