Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where's Midget?

As you can see, I am home alone today. Was I accidentally left home while my family went on vacation? Are Gangster Snakes and Gangster Johnny going to break into my house? No!!! I'm just joking, he he. But I am ALL alone today. G-Mom took Midget Molly somewhere and I have no idea where. The two of them left early this morning at 8 am. G-Mom put her in the car and drove off, then came back without her! I am sitting here wondering where she is. Do you think G-Mom took her to the retirement home in Temecula where Sam the Ham is? Maybe she took Midget to the dentist? No, I don't think so, cause when I go to the dentist I am home by 10am. Hmmmm. Maybe she went to the dog park? I think Midget's too young for the dog park.
I am getting worried about my sister. I miss her. Midget Molly....where did you go? I hope she didn't get lost in New York! He he, I'm funny.

10 comments:

Gucci said...

Hi Rambolicious,

I've been watching toooo much project runway!! :X

My Mom says that we are too liberal to be considered democrats but that we will be voting for Obama and idk who Tuffy the chihuahua is... :[

I hope you find midget. I also secretly hope Zoe gets sent away for a weekend or five. :X Sometimes a girl just wants to run around and not hafta share her toys!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh dear, now I'm worried too.
Please let me know the minute she returns.

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Rambo

I hope she comes home soon ....

Cheers

Charlie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Rambo, please tell me where is she?
Tell me tell me, I have a weak heart, I can't bear the palpitation much.
Thanks for your kind words on the pawlimpics pictures, I'm still mad at my mom.
Do you know Snowy&Crystal, please go visit them to support their mom and to cheer them up. Thanks.
Cheers.

Pedro said...

Ram,

Oh oh! Do you think Midget is getting spayed?????? Maybe she went for a spa treatment? I went for one the other day but I was done in an hour. Hmmm, I wonder where she is...

Pedro

Sharon said...

I wish she were visiting me! Then you might really never get her back- MM is such a cutie Dobby would want to keep her forever! :D

I'm sure she'll return soon :)

Deetz said...

Where or where is Midget?? I am worried. I will worry myself sick until her return.

Deetzy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am worried about MM too! Where is she? Maybe you should put your detective skills to work?
--JB

Anonymous said...

Rambo,
Maybe she went to the bad v-e-t. That is where my sister went yesterday.

i said...

Oh dear, where is Midget? Hope she's ok. Did your mom say where she is?

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!