Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat?

Well, here I am dressed in that stupid rooster costume. I tried to hide, but G-pop got it on me against my will. Don't I look hideous? Who ever saw a dawg dressed up as a rooster? Why wasn't I something kool, like a fire hydrant or a dawg bone? We walked around the neighborhood with the little Princess who was dressed up like a pony. She got lots of candy and I got NOTHING! Not one dawg treat. And G-Mom even made that annoying rooster sound...cock-a-doodle-do, cock-a-doodle-do!!!! What's wrong with this world?? I would have yelled it myself it I could have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Big Man,

You looked so cute in your little outfit and you were so well behaved. You didn't bark or even try to bite the husky we walked next to. Good Man!!!

Love,
Mom

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!