Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Go Away Bad Dream

I had a bad dream last night. I was back in New Jersey and lost in the woods again. In my dream, it is very dark, it is raining and cold and I am wandering around in the woods looking for a place to sleep. I cannot find my warm bed and blanket, like the ones I have at home. I am scared and lonely and I want my family. I am wondering if they have abandonded me. Don't they love me anymore? Where is Dana and G-Mom and G-Pop? Then as I am about to cry, I wake up in a cold sweat. I have not thought abouth this for a long time, so I am wondering why I am dreaming about this horrible time. Do dawgs get post traumatic stress syndrome? Maybe I need the dawgcologist.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!