Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, November 30, 2007

The Loud Noise

Yesterday G-Mom went out and left me home alone. Soon afterwards there was an excrutiatingly loud sound coming from the house. It hurt my ears so bad I started to howl and cry. It seemed to go on and on and on and then suddenly just stopped. Why would the house cry like that, and why does it have to cry so LOUD? Did the house cry because G-Mom left it too?? I don't cry anymore when G-Mom leaves, but yesterday I did cry because the house's loud crying hurt my ears. I hope it doesn't do this again. Today the sun is not shining so I cannot sunbathe. The sky is crying all over the ground, the trees and grass. The sky is also crying on Sam the Ham because he is too dumb to go in his dawg house. He looks like a drowned rat. What's wrong with everyone??

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!