Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stray In The Hood.

You won't believe what happened!! Today G-Pop, G-Mom and the Ram Man were going for a nice casual walk down the street so I could do my business on the neighbors grass when all of a sudden a straggly white dawg came charging right for me. G-Pop picked me up by my harness and I went flying like a puppet on a string. G-Mom caught me and the G threw a rock at the stray dawg. I showed her my big white teeth and the G yelled at her and she went running down the street. I tried to follow her, but she ran too fast to catch her. I was ready to chomp down on her hind leg. What the hell is she doing here anyway, invading my turf. She better never come back.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!