Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Monday, November 19, 2007

My Second Favorite Place

When the sun is not shining and I have no place to sunbathe, this is my next favorite spot in the whole house, G-Mom and G-Pop's bed. First thing in the morning, I got outside for a pee and a poop. Then I eat breakfast and G-Mom plays with me and DoDo. She throws DoDo and I catch him. We play this for a while and then G-Mom goes into the kitchen and has her coffee. If the sun is out, I find a nice spot to lay and sunbathe, but if the sun is not shining, I sneak upstairs and go back into bed. It's nice and warm in the bed, and you know us chi's love it warm. We do not like the cold. Brrrrrrr. P.S. That's me under the covers!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!