Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Robber, Stealer, Thief....that's Me!

Yes, I am a thief. I stole Sam the Ham's big bone from inside his pen, when he wasn't looking of course!! He caught me though, as you can see from this picture. He looks like he wants it back or he wants to bite me. The door is closed so he can't come throught the glass and get me. I hope he doesn't tell anyone because I don't want to go to the dog pound. I wonder what the sentence is for stealing an old dawg's bone? Tomorrow is Halloween and I am still wondering if G-Mom is going to put that stupid rooster costume on me? I think I will hide under the bed. It's our secret so don't tell.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!