Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, December 2, 2007

Human Baby Party

The baby human, they call her Jade, had a celebration at my dawg house yesterday. There were many humans here making alot of noise. They were eating and drinking and singing and clapping. I don't know what the big deal is. Did she do something special or is she just a good human? Who cares! G-Pop stuck me upstairs in the bedroom because he told me that he didn't want something to happen to me while all the humans were in the house. (I think it was G-Mom's idea) After almost everyone left I was aloud to come back downstairs and eat dinner. Dana gave me some sweet white stuff...that was gooooooood!! Only one taste though. It is cold today. I have my heavy jacket on so I stay warm. G-Mom put the fireplace on, so you'll know where to find me!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!