Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Trip to the Vet with Flat Stan the Man

I had to go to the Vet again, this time for a couple of shots in my rear end. It hurt, but I didn't say anything because Flat Stanley was with me and I wanted him to think I was cool. Dana was there and G-Mom took a picture of me and Dana and Flat Stan the Man. There were some cats in the waiting room and they were chatting up a storm. Meow, meow, meow, meow...they were driving me crazy!! I wish someone would give then a shot right in the mouth. I am a clean and healthy dawg and ready for some sexy time with a beautiful chihuahua babe. Ruff, ruff, ruff, howl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww my little man, you were so brave for your shots!! Good boy!

Love alyways,

Mom

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!