Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Boo-Day Party

I was home alone last night, again. I sat and listened to the radio all night. BORING!!! It's not even the Hound Dawg station, so I fell asleep on the ottoman waiting for them to come home. G-Mom and G-Pop dressed up like scary pirates and went to a Boo-Day party. I don't know what a Boo-Day party is but they were gone for a long time. Next time they go out I am going to invite some dawgs over and have a little Boo-Day party myself. I will invite Goliath, Zeus, Mr. Red, Nala and even Sara the barking maniac. Wouldn't that be kool?? I guess I will even let Sam the Ham in the house. I can't wait!! Here are some pictures....look how scary G-Pop looks.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!