Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

****NEWS UPDATE******

"This is Midget Molly reporting once again from the scene of yesterdays vicious attack on Rambo the Chihuahua. ""The perpetrator has been captured. He is behind bars as we speak. This is yesterdays ailing victim identifying the perpetrator. Rambo, can you identify your attacker?" Rambo says "yes, this is the squirrel"

"Are you absolutely, positively sure?" Rambo says "I am positive". Midget Molly looks at the perpetrator and says "yes indeed it is, I concur".

The perp was hauled off by the human police to a place far, far away....never to be seen again. Hopefully he'll be picked up by the evil DEMENTORS!!

Rambo says "I'm glad this is over. In this case, justice was served".

P.S. Thank you to our friends Jackson & Patrick for the big, red, puffy heart!

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Glad that mean squirrel was caught! You were so brave getting that close to identify him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

I am happy the squirrel has gone .. now keep a lookout for the hawks!!!!

Cheers

Charlie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh, my! I am glad the purrptrator was caught! You and MM are good witnesses!
--JB

Pedro said...

Whew! All is right with the world! Thank goodness your attacker was apprehended! Hope everything is peaceful by you today!

Pedro

CoCo said...

Yay...the Stinky Squirrel has been caught. Those suckers are annoying. They like to walk my fence line and annoy my roommates and I. One accidently ran into my Mama's tires the other day when she was going to work. Mama felt guilty all day!

CoCo

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!