Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, March 9, 2008

Playing with the Old Dawg

Look at me! I am the coolest dawg playing in the back yard with Sam the Ham. We were chasing each other on the grass and it was really fun!! Sam the Ham couldn't keep up with me. That's because he is an old dawg. He is 11 years old and I am just three, so I can keep running and running when Sam poops out. Poor Sam. I hope we can go outside tomorrow and play again. McScruffy was out again last night. I would like to hurt him but I probably can't because he is much bigger than me. Maybe I can bite him on the ankles and run away. If only I could get inside his pen. I am one touch chi!! (remember I was lost in the woods in New Jersey for nine days)

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!