Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Monday, April 23, 2007

STOP Making Me Smell Pretty!

Today was bath day. My G-Mom is obsessed with making me smell good, but I don't like getting a bath. I like smelling like a dog! I wish she would leave me alone and let me smell like a good old fashioned stinky dog. Like Sam. When she dries me off she says "Oh you smell so pretty!" What the heck. She wishes I was a girl dog....bow wow. I say ruf... ruf... leave me alone!My friend Clover will think my name is Cinderella or Snow White or some prissy girl name like that. I think I will go outside and see if Sam can tell its me....one tough chihuahua. Pictures of me wiping the wet stuff on the rug, ha ha G-Mom!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!