Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Bad One at Obedience Lessons

I went back to obedience lessons today. It's a new class with a bunch of dogs I never met before. I am not good with other dogs, especially big dogs, so I was not very nice today. I growled at every dog except for Clover because I know her from the last class. I tried to bite one dog, he was a black dog....I forget his name. I growled at Drake the Mastiff and I growled at Kody the poodle. I growled at Rocco..a white fluffy dog. I growled at all of them, even Ginger, a dog smaller than me. I don't pay attention either..I think I have ADD. Can dogs have ADD? Maybe it's DADD, lol!! P.S. I pooped in Petsmart!! PLOP.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!