Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Trip to the Veterinarian

I went to the vet today. I still have a runny nose and am sneezing more than I normally do. My right nostril feels weird, but I can't tell anyone of course. I do not like going to the vet. I get the shakes I am so scared. The doctor is very nice, but that does not matter. I still don't like the place. The doctor stuck one of those stick things up my rear, I held my breathe. Then she looked in my mouth, nose and eyes. I just stood there, tried not to cause any trouble. I wanted this over as soon as possible. She told my G-mom that my right nostril was irritated, but that she did not see anything stuck up there. Maybe the pincher thing went into my brain?? She said that it is possible that it is too far up to see it. She told my mom that I would have to take medicine for a week and if that doesn't help that she would have to stick on of those hard things up my nose and have a good look. OH NO!! I dont want to.....maybe I'll fun away for good this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is photo was taken before his manhood was stolen away from him!!! Poor Ram and his little balls!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!