Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, October 3, 2008

Grounded in DC.

Did you hear what happened at Gucci's birthday party? On Tuesday, the Desert Dog Express Jet flew to DC with a bunch of us dawgs on board. Toby, the pilot, who was on medication at the time, (and I think tapped into the beer) flew the plane upside down and dive bombed in a no fly zone right near the Washington Monument. The party was awesome (Gucci will post some pics) but the plane is grounded in DC since Toby was apprehended by the Feds. We are all trying to figure out how to get Toby sprung out of jail. In the meantime, we are stuck in DC for the time being. Anyone know a good lawyer? Please!!! No pictures!! The puparazzi shot these photos..........as you can see I am still in a state of drunkenness by consumption of alcoholic beverages. My mental and physical faculties are noticeably impaired. My eyes are red, my balance is impaired and my coordination is poor. I hope they don't publish these in PlayDawg.

13 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Isn't it terreible. Has the bail money been raised yet? (drink tomato juic)
Sorry we are behind in visiting. Mom says she is so busy. sure..
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Deetz said...

Oh my...Sounds like you had a great time. I am glad no one was hurt in the flying incident.
You are very lucky.
You should never fly with an impaired pilot...
deetzy

Gucci said...

Rambo Rambo Rambolicious!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo...Toby's outta jail and the puparazzi caught ya again! Checkout my bloggie for info hehe.

xxxoo.
gucci.

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo

You talk about Toby being impaired. Holy Puppy Poop!!! You look pretty bad, of course you weren't flying the plane. So now Gucci busted Toby out of prison and he's got to hide out for awhile.

Desert Pups

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
I hope you are feeling better now!
The trip and the party were full of exciting things!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I think he's out now, Rambo. Wasn't that a GREAT party! I hope you are feeling better now, you looked a little worse for the wear. Did you see the picture Gucci has of you and me with the squirrel pinata? Caught in the act....

Barklove,
Rusty

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Rambo,
I think you are a nutty dog. You are so funny!
Do you think I need to get my daddy to pilot the plane back? My daddy is a captain for American and he is a very safe flyer.
--JB

Katie and Gizmo said...

Damn, I missed a party? Probably because I'm like 17hrs ahead of you guys. Oh well, I'll have to join ya'z next time.

*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo

P.S. Need coffee Rambo?

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Rambo

Oops, I didn't realise I was stuck in DC! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Rambo said...

Calling All Dogs,
Next time I bark we get JB's Dad to pilot the Desert Dawg Express Jet. He's a REAL pilot for American Airlines....sorry Toby....no offense, but flying upside down....nose diving for a landing??
For a second there I thought you were gonna try and pop wheelies....he he.
I love you dawg...but
Rambo

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo

The Feds have impounded the Desert Dawg Express so we're gonna have to figure a way to steal it.

Desert Pups

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Rambo,

Just checking in to see how you're hangover is doing. Hope you're doing ok.

Desert Pups

Pedro said...

Rambo,

You look so sad in your pictures!!!

Pedro

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!