Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Monday, February 19, 2007

Rambo's Hunt for his Lady Friend.

I am still sad. I still have not found my belleza dulce. I have hunted the whole neighborhood and cannot smell her. This is a love poem to my lost love. When I think of you I think about your beautiful snout, it makes my bad day into a great one.When I here your bark I get a werid feeling in my stomach but a good one...When I think of your paw, I think of you scratching my belly and never stopping.When I think of your hot tongue touching mine I think how can I possibly have someone as great as you.Then I think about your heart beating next to mine saying it's only a matter of time until we find someone else.Although I may be cursed I have been blessed to have someone like youEven if we don't stay together forever I will never forget your love...

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!