Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I was outside this morning sniffing around when I saw these things all over the hills behind my house. There are alot of them too. They weren't there yesterday. I don't know what they are but they smell pretty bad. They make loud noises too. I would like to get closer to them but I can't get out of the yard.
If I could get out of this yard I would go down there and see what they are up too. I would ask them what they are doing wondering around my neighborhood. I wonder if I should tell the nice dog Goliath. He is bigger than them and I bet he could boss them around. I bet they would be afraid of him!! I wonder if they would be afraid of me? I am one tough chihuahua.This is me running around the yard...they are so loud they are scaring me!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!