Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Monday, May 5, 2008

How Dare Her

She is here again...the dawg with no name. She is getting on my nerves once again. First, she stole my bone, then she drank out of my bowl and then she swiped some of my food. She must think she lives here. She was jumping all over me, so I went upstairs in my bed. I hid behind the pillow so she couldn't find me, but she did. Next think you know, she follows me upstairs and is on the bed. She's a figety little thing. I wish she would go home, wherever that is. My boo boo is getting better. See my nose?

5 comments:

Pedro said...

Rambo,

Wow, your nose looks so much better already! I'm a little confused, the puppy is staying with your mom but may move in with you and your G-mom? What does Sam the Ham think about that?

Cousin Pedro

Rambo said...

Cousin,
Well, she was supposed to live with my mom, but her boyfriends father won't let the nameless little chi stay. So my Mom brought her over to my G-Mom and G-Pop's house, which is also my house. My mom was supposed to help my G-Mom with her, but my mom is flaking....so G-Mom can't take care of her herself. She doesn't feel well right now. So that's the story.
My nose is felling much better.
Cousin Rambo

Pedro said...

Rambo,

Please tell your G-mom that my mom hopes she feels better (and so do I).

Cousin Pedro

Rambo said...

G-Mom said thanks...she hopes she feels better too. I hope she feels better too because she is much more fun when she does.
Rammy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Rambo,
It is very nice to meet you! I saw your pic over at my friend, Pedro's blog. You look like a cool dog just like Pedro. Do you like cats?
--JB

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!