Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Goin To The Cage Again

I am going to the Pet's Hotel tomorrow. I don't want to go but I have to. G-Mom says I am safest there and she won't worry about me when she is gone. There is no place to escape and they have an indoor park where you do your business. Actually, it's not so bad because there and girl dogs there and I can check them out. And I get to play with some other little dawgs...so I guess it won't be so bad. I won't be blogging again until May 2, so to all my dawg friends farewell. Caio! Asta la vista baby. Rambo the good looking chi!

3 comments:

Pedro said...

Oh man Rambo I'm gonna miss reading your blog and talking to you. I hope you have a good time at the Pet Hotel. Hope you G-Mom and G-Pop have a good time too.

Pedro said...

Rambo,
It's Saturday. When are you coming home????

Anonymous said...

Have a good time Rambo!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!