Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

Happy New Year to all my dawgs out there in the blogosphere. Any dawg ever been to the Rose Parade in Pasadena? Well, if you haven't, don't go. It's very NOISY and it's hard on your ears dawgs, I think I am deaf. Seriously, I think I am. Did you say something? Huh? Anyway, there are these big flowery things that ride down the street. They smelled good, too good to pee on. They move and make noise and then there are groups of people walking and making LOUD noise like drums and it was awful for the handsome chi you see. I was too nervous to look for the females. The dawg didn't care. I just wanted to go home. After two hours of torture I went home and to sleep for the rest of the day. My heating pad felt great. I got up for a bit, ate some beef and went back to my warm bed. Next year I want to stay home, okay G-Mom? Here it is. Here it is!!! This is where the loud noise came from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 BO BO!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH HANDSOME MAN

LOVE,

YOU MAMA

Rambo said...

luv you too mom and yes, I am very handsome

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!