Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chi White Teeth!

I went to the dentist yesterday. I was shaking like a leaf the whole time. I do not like the dentist, because he is at the vet's office and I don't like the vet's office. Bad things happen at the vet's office. You get things shoved down your throat and things shoved up your hiney. Then they put things on your fur that hurt and things in your ears. It's too scary. That's why I don't like the vet's office. Can you blame me? By the way, the dentist said I have some mild build up on my teeth. What the hell does that mean? I saw a picture of Cha Cha today on television. I sent her an email and she never wrote back. I only wanted one date with her, he he he. She would be howling for more after one date with this handsome chi. I would rock her world.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!