Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

You feed me when I'm hungry, You keep water in my dish, You let me sleep on anything, Or in any place I wish. You sometimes let me lick your hands, Or even lick your face, Despite the fact I've licked myself, In every private place. You taught me how to come when called, You taught me how to sit, You always let me go outside, So I can take a stroll. You'll always have my loyalty, Up to the bitter end, 'Cause after all, it's plain to see... You are a dog's best friend! Happy Father's Day G-Pop. We love you!

4 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a cute post in honor of your dad. Who knew you were a poet?
--JB

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rambo!
Great tribute to your G-Pop!
I hope you had a great day celebrating him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Rambo - you are a wonderful poet! Who knew? Our blog got a new address, just letting you know!

Pedro said...

Nice tribute Rambo! You are a classy dawg!

Pedro

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!