Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, August 17, 2007

Frankie's Back!!

Frankie the brown frog is back, hiding in the soil in G-Mom's Zinnia. You can hardly see him because he blends right in with the soil. He's a pretty smart frog if he knows how to do that. Last time I found him in the marigolds, and he was hiding in the soil too! Maybe he can teach me how to camouflage myself, so I can hide from the coyotes and the hawks and the big bobcat that comes around looking for something to eat. Anyway, I think Frankie the frog is partial to flowers, so maybe he's a gay frog. He would be the second gay friend I have, after Sam the Ham of course. Here are some pictures of me and Frankie.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!