Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pets Hotel

This is a picture of the cage they put me in over the weekend. Obviously this is not me, some other chump, but this cage was alot nicer. I went to the Pets Hotel and I had my own suite, #108. I had a raised cot with a sheepskin bed and even had a television. Dawg, it was even soundproof, so I couldn't hear all the other dawgs raising hell. Guess what? I played with the other dawgs and it wasn't so bad. There was a hottie in there and I sniffed her up and down, but I didn't catch her name. I really wasn't interested in her name, just her lovely scent. She was pure white and just beautiful. Maybe I'll get closer to her next time I go to the Pets Hotel. Yipppeee.

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!