Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Memories

G-Pop and G-Mom went to New Jersey this past weekend and they found this ad at Silver Coin diner. Kennedy Concrete is one of the places I hung out when I was lost last year in New Jersey. There was a lady who came every day and fed some stray cats, so I ate some of their food. It was better than starving to death!! I did not have a good vacation. I did not like the kennel at all. I did not get to play with any dawgs. They stuck me in a little cage and I was so nervous. I am clausterphobic. How could they do this to me??? I am such a nice dawg, I didn't deserve this cruel treatment. I will never go back there again. I will run away again before I go back in that cage!! Bad G-Mom!!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!