Ten honest things about me.
- I love cheese. I think I am part mouse. G-Mom calls me topolino, which means little mouse in Italian.
- I sleep in the big bed at night. G-Mom and G-Pop gave up on me sleeping in my own bed.
- I get jealous when G-Mom and G-Pop kiss. I think I deserve all the kisses.
- I hate the rain. When I go outside and its raining, I refuse to shoot an email! It's just too hard for anyone to read, so why bother.
- I love sunbathing in the nude.
- I get nervous when I have to go in the car and hide underneath the ottoman.
- I don't cry very often. I have to live up to my tuff dog name.
- I have bitten a human, more than once. (they were strangers and I only bit them on the shoe)
- I can be stubborn. I know how to sit, stay, come, jump and lay down, but most of the time I ignore the command unless I know there is a big treat.
- I love my sister even though she tries to boss me around. I let her get away with it and just let her think she is. He He.
Midget, do you have to be such a pig?? You almost bit off G-Pop's finger.Here is the recipe if anyone is interested. G-Mom said it is the best she ever made. I agree!
Delilah's 7 cheese Mac and Cheese:
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 6 eggs (g-mom only used 3)
- 1/2 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1/4 lb. butter, melted
- 3 cups half and half, divided
- 2 cups grated sharp yellow cheddar, divided
- 1 cup grated extra-sharp white cheddar
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago
- 1/2 cup grated Gruyere
- 1/2 cup grated Montery Jack
- 1/2 cup grated Muenster
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook until slightly al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
Wisk the eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
Add the Velveeta, butter and 1 cup of the half and half to the large bowl of eggs. Add the warm macaroni tossing until the cheese has melted and the mixture is smooth. Add the remaining half and half, 1 1/2 cups of the yellow cheddar and the remaining grated cheeses, salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch casserole or baking dish and bake for 30 mins. Sprinkle with the remaining yellow cheddar and bake until golden brown. Serve hot!