Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Friday, February 1, 2008

G-Mom's Head

I haven't been blogging lately because my pen writer has not been feeling so well. Well, you probably know by now that my G-Mom writes all my blog!! And she's the one who doesn't feel good. She has been having pain in her head and it is making her sick. Poor G-Mom!! I love her and wish she would feel better. So I guess you heard the latest news on the alien girl. She is sick too and I feel a little sorry for her, even though she is from another species. I wonder if her head hurts too? And the man alien has been in the news too. He is trying to sing like a human. Oh my gosh. What a crazy world we live in. I am glad that I am a dawg!!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!