Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One Year Ago.........

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the day I got lost, May 28, 2006. I was in New Jersey and ran away from a strange house. I ran into the woods and wondered around for nine days. It was so scary.....there was no food, no water and I ate spinach from the farm field and a dead animal. The sky was making loud sounds and I was wet and cold and my nice warm bed was not there. There were strange animals in those woods and a few of them tried to chase me. I hid under things so they couldn't get me. Maybe they were hungry too!! On the ninth day, I wandered into a metal box because there was something in it that smelled good. The metal box closed and I was trapped inside. I ate the meat in the metal box I was so hungry. When the box opened, G-Mom and G-Pop were there. I was so HAPPY!!! They took me back to California and I will never run away again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooo glad that you are found and nice and happy. I was soooooooooooo scared when I found out here in GA that you were lost. You are the cutest little dog in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,
Natalie Brady

Anonymous said...

Ram,
I am glad G-mom left Italy to come rescue you. I am sure you are happy too considering you are eating a double cheeseburger from mcDonalds right now.... little KING!!

Rambo said...

Natalie,
I was very scared when I was lost but now I am very happy. I have a good home and people who love me very much.
I hope to see you soon.
love,
Rambo

Rambo said...

Dana,
I am happy they came to rescue me, you have no idea. I was getting sick of spinach and bugs and dead stuff to eat. I am the little King, ruff ruff.
I love you.
Rambo

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!