Rambo's Chihuahua Blog



Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Other Neighbor "Mr. Red"

This is Mr. Red and he is my neighbor. He is outside right now running on his front lawn. He looks like a mean dog but he is really cool. I like him. He lives with Sara, a german shephard and Nala, a lab. Nala is so old she doesn't bark anymore. How sad. I wonder if she would bark if a coyote got her. Sara, she barks all the time. When her family leaves she barks the whole time. Sometimes she gets on my nerves, like when I am trying to take a nap. Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof....for hours!! She makes the other dogs in the neighborhood bark and then the whole place is crazy!!

No comments:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!