I just found out that my dear friend Snowball crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Wedneday, Oct 20. I read it on her Snowball Facebook page. R.I.P. my sweet friend Snowball. You will be missed. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooooooxoxoox
Rambo's Chihuahua Blog
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I'M ALIVE!! I"M ALIVE!!!! I survived the surgery. Just between you and me, I was a little scared. I heard the doggy doc tell G-Mom that sometimes there are complications during surgery and some dogs don't make it. I thought to myself "DON'T MAKE IT????? You mean I could DIE??? THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS??? I CAN LIVE WITH A STONE". Well....they took me against my will.....forced me to take a nap and cut me open to have my guts laid out on the cold steel table for anyone to see. The nerve. All this for a stone???? Some humans are nuts.
Anywho....I am still here. Here are some photos of the before and after. This is before. G-Mom wanted some pictures of me just in case I kicked the bucket. G-Mom said "smile Rambo". I am not looking at that camera. NOT! She tried again. I closed my eyes. HA! I am not smiling for that camera. I am not happy. Enough already. I am NOT looking. Look at what they did to me. And right near my privates!!! It hurts.......just sayin. I'm not a baby...really.....just sayin. I'm stuck here on the floor because I can't move very much. It hurts when I move. I need help getting up. Anyone hear me. I said I need help getting up!! Hmmmmmm.......is that chicken I smell??? G-Mom gave me some tasty drops now......so I do alot of this. I feel much better. Rambo's G-Mom here. Rambo is doing very well considering. They did have to move some stuff out of the way to get to his bladder, cut it open and remove the stone. He is such a trooper. He didn't cry once!! oxoxoxo Rambo
Thursday, September 30, 2010
- HI EVERY DOG AND KAT!! It's me....Rambo. I hope you didn't forget about me cause it's been over 30 days since I last said "HI". But it's not my fault. I paw pinky swear. Paws crossed. It's the lazy bum's fault. Yep....that's right. She's a lazy bum and I am sooooooo mad at her right now. Anywho....I finally got the lazy bum to get on the computer I HAVE NEWS!! I have 5 things to tell you.
- I got into a fight with my neighbor Zeus. He's a maltese. I know.....what kind of name is Zeus?? Anyway, I was minding my own business, sitting calming in the garage while G-Mom aka lazy bum was de-cluttering her clutter. In a flash, Zeus runs out of his house and towards my house, barking like a wild coyote. Well....I just stopped him in his tracks. I ran out of the garage and towards Zeus and showed him my big fangs. Then we got into a fight. Guess who won?? ME...of course. Zeus went running home like a kitty kat......no offense kitty kats.
- A week later I got into another fight. This time with a dog named Tucker, a golden retriever. He lives next door to my other dawg house in Pasadena. I went out back to do my business. That's when I smelled him. He was lounging on the grass in his back yard. I crawled under his fence and showed him my big fangs. He's so silly.....he started wagging his tail like he thought I was going to play with him. Big dummy......I was there to fight! I wanted to show him that I was the new dog on the block. Guess who won that fight? ME....of course.
- G-Mom said she saw a reindeer on the road. She said it was sitting right in the middle of the road. I know....I don't believe her either. Next thing she'll be telling me she saw Santa Paws too. I think maybe she's drinking that silly water again.
- G-Mom said she saved a cat. She said she went to the bank and while she was at the ATM another car pulled up. It was meowing. Hmmmm......the car was meowing??? Okay, I think somebody added something to G-Mom's silly water. She said that the girl driving the car heard it too. Yeh, right. Anyways... the driver of the car popped the hood and there was a little kitty kat in there. G-Mom saved her. G-Mom told her she should name the kitty Kia...since the car was a Kia. Ha! I still don't know if I believe her.
- Last but not least...I have bad news. I need surgery. Yep. I have a stone in my bladder. I have no idea how it got there. I don't remember eating any stones. The doggy doc says it has to come out. Now G-Mom says she needs to plant another money tree cause it's gonna cost 1500 leaves. But I'm worth it, right???
Monday, September 27, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
G-Mom does not know how to sit still. Yesterday was a beautiful day....actually is was a great day for sunbathing and doing nothing butt laying around. But NO.......G-Mom is such an itch. She just HAD to give me a bath.I thought Sunday's were for relaxing???? Not in this dawg house. One good thing came out of this.......Daisy won't be able to smell me now cause I smell like a girl. Hah!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Pssssssttttt. It's me Rambo. I just wanted to let you know that I am still in hiding. She is still scratching on my front door every day. Oh, btw.....her name is Daisy. I don't know about you, but she's doesn't look like a flower to me!!So, I have decided to use a disquise. It's the only way I can go outside and do my business. Do you think she will know it's me??
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I met her in the Pets Prison. At first I thought she was nice. We talked about things. We talked about life. We had nothing else to do. It was boring as hell in there, ya know? It passed the time. Then she started following me around, sniffing every last place I went. She sat where I sat. Peed where I peed. Ate where I ate. She even tried to follow me to my cell! I thought maybe Prison was making her a little weird. On the day of my release, we shaked paws goodbye. She gave me a strange look. The day after I got home, guess who came to my front door? HER!! She comes by every day. Every stinking day, so now I am in hiding. Does anyone know the Dogfather??????????